What's new

How do you know what the date is on coins from Israel?

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hello!

I found this coin today downtown Eugene Oregon. It's a 12 sided scalloped aluminum coin ~ One Agora from Israel. But I don't know how to tell date the date is! Can anyone tell me what the date is on this one?

THANKS!
Neil
 

Attachments

  • Oct24-2009oneAGORA1.webp
    Oct24-2009oneAGORA1.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 684
  • Oct24-2009oneAGORAwheat.webp
    Oct24-2009oneAGORAwheat.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 949
  • Oct24-2009oneAGORA1.webp
    Oct24-2009oneAGORA1.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 483
  • Oct24-2009oneAGORAwheat.webp
    Oct24-2009oneAGORAwheat.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 443
Maybe this will be useful, too
 

Attachments

  • isr.webp
    isr.webp
    164.9 KB · Views: 1,523
  • isr2.webp
    isr2.webp
    153.9 KB · Views: 990
Upvote 0
Cool find and Nice ID. I think green check on this one :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom