S
stefen
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
I found several hidden cases of bottled Mexican Corona beer in my garage recently...one is maybe 2 years old...
What is the life span of beer in bottles?
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I know, some of you will offer to test the contents first before you offer an opinion...I'm going to hold out for the opinion first...then its a beer bust time until my septic system burps
What is the life span of beer in bottles?
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I know, some of you will offer to test the contents first before you offer an opinion...I'm going to hold out for the opinion first...then its a beer bust time until my septic system burps

Generally beer is good for 4-6 months after the "born on" date, I don't think Corona has a date, personally I wouldn't drink it. I'd sell it to a pack of illegals at the nearest Home Depot if I were you. 
......aa
yeck






