What's new

How many 40% and 90 % do you have on hand??

Jyorsky

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
291
Reaction score
221
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO
AT GOLD
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Open question for all
Estimates only

Face value
 
Upvote 0
I have One of each
 
180 more of less of both, about 40 are forty percenters.
 
It's an acronym, does anyone know what it means?

I'm going to guess it's a more tame version of GFY, but with the same basic intent. Neither one fits the definition of cordial.
 
It's an acronym, does anyone know what it means?
Definition of cordial

1
a : showing or marked by warm and often hearty friendliness, favor, or approval a cordial welcome : politely pleasant and friendly two nations maintaining cordial relationsb : sincerely or deeply felt a cordial dislike for each other

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
 
Definition of cordial

1
a : showing or marked by warm and often hearty friendliness, favor, or approval a cordial welcome : politely pleasant and friendly two nations maintaining cordial relationsb : sincerely or deeply felt a cordial dislike for each other

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Based on the definition, cordial is not necessary. It would be more appropriate to prohibit hostile rather than insist on cordial.

hos·tile
ˈhästl,ˈhäˌstīl/Submit
adjective
unfriendly; antagonistic.
 
It's an acronym, does anyone know what it means?

I guess it means Mind Your Own Business. I doubt a majority of us here are super knowledgeable with the social media short-hand/acronyms. I actually hate it because I spend half my time googling them when looking at classifieds or the rare occasion I'm looking at twitter. That said, HH and GL CRHing 8-)
 
It took me searching 25 boxes of halves to find 5 90%ers. No wonder I can't find any--you guys got 'em all! For those who claim to have several hundred 90%ers...respect. That took some effort.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom