What's new

How many lbs. magnet to buy?

Zeus661

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just starting out and trying to figure out which magnet to purchase. Can some of you tell what you pulled up and how many lbs magnet you used?

Like what would it take for a mans mountain bike?
A push lawn mower?
A 10hp boat motor?

Thanks
 
Welcome to Tnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :hello:
 
several different sizes to experiment. But I don't think you want to drag in some of those bigger items. Welcome and Happy Hunting
 
I can't imagine being able to pull something that big out of the clingy mud! You'd need a winch.
 
I have pulled a full sized lawn mower up with a 400 lb magnet. I also brought a bicycle up with the same. I have now moved up to a 800 double sided which I received as a gift. Good luck with your choice and welcome.
 
I use a 3600 dbl sided. Can't throw it as far but it sticks to everything it touches
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom