F Furismo Jr. Member Joined Dec 17, 2010 Messages 98 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Jan 7, 2011 #1 I was wondering what xFace value I should get for my silver coins. I have a local buyer that pays x14 face value. Upvote 0
I was wondering what xFace value I should get for my silver coins. I have a local buyer that pays x14 face value.
jerseyben Gold Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 5,216 Reaction score 2,180 Golden Thread 0 Location NJ Pine Barrens Detector(s) used T2 SE Primary Interest: Other Jan 7, 2011 #2 If 90% silver, 18-20X seems to be the norm. Personally I would save them and sell them either at coin shows, ebay, or a precious metals exchange like apmex.
If 90% silver, 18-20X seems to be the norm. Personally I would save them and sell them either at coin shows, ebay, or a precious metals exchange like apmex.
JJtheRollHunter Sr. Member Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 418 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jan 7, 2011 #3 Your local buyer must be stuck in August. Minimum 18x face for your 90%ers.
C clovis97 Silver Member Joined Dec 9, 2010 Messages 3,206 Reaction score 632 Golden Thread 0 Jan 7, 2011 #4 Before the dip in silver this week, my dealer was paying 20X face. You are getting ripped at 14X. I'd buy them for that! ebay will net you the best, even with the fees.
Before the dip in silver this week, my dealer was paying 20X face. You are getting ripped at 14X. I'd buy them for that! ebay will net you the best, even with the fees.