What's new

How much silver?

Amos Moses

Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2014
Messages
97
Reaction score
87
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E trac - Irish
White's TRX
White's M6 (SOLD)
White's V3i (SOLD)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On average, how much silver do you guys find per month? I go about 20 hrs/month, and I have found an average of 3-4 per month... That's coins, rings, and other small silver items.

Life's a Garden... Dig It.
 
there has been times when I only find 2 pieces of silver all yr. then there is times that I will find 2 pieces every time I go out. Just depends on where I am at and if the coil gose over it to be found.
 
I've been digging steadily the past year, except for the past month when my son came and spent three weeks. I have averaged 5 silver coins a month. For awhile I was finding more silver items than coins, but that hasn't been for a couple of months now. The most silver coins I have found at one hunt has been 4, but I will go to what looks like the best place in the world and only find a single silver coin. This has happened to me twice in the past month.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom