Amos Moses
Jr. Member
- Joined
- May 12, 2014
- Messages
- 97
- Reaction score
- 87
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southeast Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E trac - Irish
White's TRX
White's M6 (SOLD)
White's V3i (SOLD)
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Am in the market for a tumbler since I have a pile of coins to clean. I have a couple questions... How bad does a tumbler tear up the coins? I mostly have clad and pennies, but some of them are so encrusted, I can't tell what they really are. It'd be a shame to damage an expensive coin! Second, what tumbler ingredients do you guys use to clean? Media and such?

) enough so that they run through the coin counter without jambing and breaking it. Many banks (inclucing mine) will not take rolls or loose change in large amounts, you have to run it through the coin counter. If you become known as someone who constantly jambs up their expensive machine you will find yourself without a bank.







