jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,845 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2024 Thread Owner #1
beepbleep Hero Member Joined Oct 25, 2019 Messages 941 Reaction score 1,658 Golden Thread 0 Location Almost Heaven, WV Detector(s) used beep & dig Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2026 #2
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,845 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2026 Thread Owner #3
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,845 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2026 Thread Owner #4 Saw them in 75 I Think With Peter Frampton. in Harrisburg I Think this is One of My Favorites Awesome Show Last edited: May 2, 2026
Saw them in 75 I Think With Peter Frampton. in Harrisburg I Think this is One of My Favorites Awesome Show
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,845 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2026 Thread Owner #5 Yep Yes, Humble Pie played in Harrisburg, PA, on March 14, 1975, at the State Farm Show Arena. [1] Show Details: The 1975 concert featured Humble Pie, John Entwistle's Ox, and Peter Frampton. I Didn't (Don't) Know OX
Yep Yes, Humble Pie played in Harrisburg, PA, on March 14, 1975, at the State Farm Show Arena. [1] Show Details: The 1975 concert featured Humble Pie, John Entwistle's Ox, and Peter Frampton. I Didn't (Don't) Know OX