What's new

Hunting in Northern Minnesota

fla-phil

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Can anyone give me some info on hunting near the Bemigji/ International Falls area? I go fishing up there in the summer and just got into detecting. Also, if you of any events in the state please let me know. thanks
 
Hi Phil, Just saw your post today and although I've been pretty much gone from Northern Mn for over 40 years I was raised near Bemidgi (Fosston). Here's my M.D'n suggestion. Go fishing in the morning and turn your detector loose on every lakeshore site you can find in the afternoon. Swimming areas, resort cabin and dock sites, youth camps, etc. Going to the lake in the summer and winter too has been a minnesota passtime forever and my theory is wherever people take their pants off there's coins. Tried a small area around our rental cabin at Blackduck lake several years ago and picked up a handfull of coins and a not a few sinkers and of lures.
S.S.
 

Attachments

  • northerninboat.webp
    northerninboat.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,911
Nice fish!!!! I heard the collage park is pretty old. check it out.. It's on the south-west side of Bemjie Lake..

Good Luck and HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom