What's new

Gold cube trommel question.

Aquatek

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
72
Reaction score
146
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stockholm, Sweden.
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
SDC2300
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi all,
My gold cube trommel is in Alaska and I'm not, can anyone let me know the internal diameter of the flexible water feed pipe that pushes onto the trommel fitting please?
Thanks,
John.
 
Sent an email, nothing back. I'm on an oil rig off West Africa so no calls possible. I think it's 1.5"
After checking numerous websites I found this, this may or may not be correct, but maybe...

"...This unit uses the 12 volt -1100 GPH pump and 1 1/8'' hose that comes with the Gold Cube. Features and benefits include:.."

 
After checking numerous websites I found this, this may or may not be correct, but maybe...

"...This unit uses the 12 volt -1100 GPH pump and 1 1/8'' hose that comes with the Gold Cube. Features and benefits include:.."

Thanks a lot, that's what I needed 👍🏼👍🏼
John.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom