What's new

Hunting in the woods for 10hrs with L4S & my out of town buddy

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunting in the woods for 10hrs with L4S & my out of town buddy

I got a call form RickSan (TQuest guy), he is in town on vacation so we decided to try our luck out in the woods. We hunted for about 6hrs then he had to go. He foud some relics that I didn't get a chance to film (an old horse sturrip and a few other things). We also met up with Lookn4seated. Ric and John are going to meet up and hunt some of the old parks here in Chicago, sady I have to work during the day.


​
 
Re: Hunting in the woods for 10hrs with L4S & my out of town buddy

Nice video,
Glad to see your long hunt produced a little at least. I found a F.P.D tag like that earlier this year, except mine was a #7 and it was 1962 (I believe) and red. I am guessing that is forest preserved district. Perhaps a tree tag or a grove tag or something.
 
Re: Hunting in the woods for 10hrs with L4S & my out of town buddy

Nice video. I see you're using that small coil. Still waiting for the bigger one? I believe the F.P.D. stands for Forest Preserve Department. Probably a tree tag. Nice hunt, can't wait for the next vid. I haven't had a whole lot of time myself to get out hunting.
HH
John
 
Re: Hunting in the woods for 10hrs with L4S & my out of town buddy

Well deserved silver if you guys stuck it out that long in that jungle! Steamy is a word for it these days!
 
Re: Hunting in the woods for 10hrs with L4S & my out of town buddy

Those woods ARE brutal!. . . I only lasted about 2-hours yesterday and was glad it started to rain so I could leave.

Glad to hear you guys pulled some shiney stuff out there :thumbsup:

Also, neat video 8)
 
Re: Hunting in the woods for 10hrs with L4S & my out of town buddy

Glad to see you guys pull some silver in this heat.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom