What's new

I ain't going to make it until midnight ...

Last edited:
I went to bed early after me and my wife out for a late dinner, as we were married this night 35 years ago in Sacramento, California. I almost never stay up for the ball to drop. One of the neighbors lite off fireworks at midnight causing the dogs to bark, I woke only for a couple minutes of the new year telling the muts to clam-it. Any, happy new year everyone and I hope you all find what you're looking for.
 
I went to bed early after me and my wife out for a late dinner, as we were married this night 35 years ago in Sacramento, California. I almost never stay up for the ball to drop. One of the neighbors lite off fireworks at midnight causing the dogs to bark, I woke only for a couple minutes of the new year telling the muts to clam-it. Any, happy new year everyone and I hope you all find what you're looking for.
 
I went to bed early after me and my wife out for a late dinner, as we were married this night 35 years ago in Sacramento, California. I almost never stay up for the ball to drop. One of the neighbors lite off fireworks at midnight causing the dogs to bark, I woke only for a couple minutes of the new year telling the muts to clam-it. Any, happy new year everyone and I hope you all find what you're looking for.
Happy New Year, tamrock, and Happy Anniversary to you and your bride!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom