What's new

I Dug this Guy up,

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,836
Reaction score
76,278
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found in a New Park site Today.

Who is He ?

Picture 028.webp
Picture 032.webp
Picture 035.webp
 
Maybe the rock guy from "Fantastic 4" comics ?
 
Upvote 0
Rando said:
I seem to remember this guy from the 80s, Jeff, it folds up into an innocuous looking "flat rock" ala transformers..

Is it like 4-5" ???

I believe this was a "happy meal" premium.

Yea about 3 1/2 without
the Head & Was Folded when I found it

Thanks Rando !
 
Upvote 0
folded

Picture.webp
 
Upvote 0
HAHA :D
it Just "Sunk In" ;D

He isn't Headless.

He was acting like a Turtle ;D

Picture 036.webp
 
Upvote 0
LOL shoulda showed it to the kid down the street He'da learned Ya on how to run it..lol.
 
Upvote 0
hey, where's the head in the first set of pictures? or is his neck really that short...? i think yes!

looks like rando id'd this as a fold up rock guy. now check if it fits in a 3x3 inch plastic bag...like mickey d does.
 
Upvote 0
goldguru said:
LOL shoulda showed it to the kid down the street He'da learned Ya on how to run it..lol.

yea I Thought the same thing GG :D


intimer said:
hey, where's the head in the first set of pictures? or is his neck really that short...? i think yes!

looks like rando id'd this as a fold up rock guy. now check if it fits in a 3x3 inch plastic bag...like mickey d does.

He's a No-Neck :D


kurtma12 said:
Excited to have my first "solve"...kind of sad that I know this though

His name is Granite. He is a Go-Bot Rock Lord

http://www.tfu.info/Gobots/Guardians/Granite/granite.htm

Cool !

I Only head the word Go-Bot 2 or 3 times in my life :D
never would have thought to check
there.

THANKS kurtma12 !
 
Upvote 0
Nice ID kurtma12. Well done and thanks for solving :icon_thumright: I don't know how many transformer figures I looked at and still couldn't find it :D
 
Upvote 0
IronSpike said:
Nice ID kurtma12. Well done and thanks for solving :icon_thumright: I don't know how many transformer figures I looked at and still couldn't find it :D

:D I Did the same thing Last Night.
transformer seemed to be the perfect search word at
the time :D
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom