What's new

I finally got a brake!

SonnyFl

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
899
Reaction score
582
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hudson Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well! I finally got a brake. Went South to visit daughter because of a in/out surgery! I came out OK! Mother wanted to be to help with the grandkids. This was my chance to get caught up with some serious hunting. Did a couple hours weds. Nothing! 5 hrs thurs with a little luck. Can't beat a sunrise in SoBch. 002.JPG The water's were calm and clear.
jpg.gif
003.JPG (571.7 KB) It took awhile, but, I finally broke the spell and got this 14K White Gold. Made my day. 005.JPG Of course it wouldn't be the same if I didn't take a shot of local sea life. 004.JPG It felt great to get back that feeling. Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 207
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    101.2 KB · Views: 193
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    105.4 KB · Views: 244
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    184.6 KB · Views: 229
Upvote 0
Nice ring! Great sunrise! Clear flat water! Pretty darn good even without the gold. :thumbsup:
 
Doesn't get much nicer than that view, the clear waters.....and gold!

Congrats

Cliff
 
Good for you.
Nice ring.
 
Congratulations!!
 
Sonny, that is a great looking ring find!:headbang:

Thanks for the gorgeous accompanying photos...looks like a terrific place at which to detect.

You're back on the roll..keep 'em comin'!

Lorraine
 
nice find congrats on the gold
 
Sure do miss those scenes. Nice catch on the gold!
 
Let the streak continue!
 
Wish I had the time to MD it,s been to nice been fishing every day .rings are always good.
 
Thanks all for looken! Yes! It was a blast. I needed this FIX!
 
WTG very nice ring
 
nice find sonny
 
Well... so far I've seen a pretty beach, a beautiful gold ring and some pretty fish~

I'm still waiting to see the

Screen Shot 2014-04-28 at 6.06.11 PM.webp

(congrats on the ring by the way- veeeery nice!)
 
Stop taking my rings Sonny!! Lol! Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
 
Glad you got one...great pics...congrats.
 
Nice going Sonny....:icon_thumleft: It's still hard for me to believe that we live this close to paradise.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom