What's new

I found this 1994 Washington Quarter is this an error coin

DiggingThePast777

Full Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
218
Reaction score
292
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this 1994 Washington Quarter is it an error coin
 

Attachments

  • 20211217_193712.webp
    20211217_193712.webp
    372.9 KB · Views: 404
  • 20211217_193540.webp
    20211217_193540.webp
    467.6 KB · Views: 249
It looks like it has been heated and is delaminating. I make coin rings and sometimes they will do that with the clad coins. If they are heated too much.
 
Last edited:
I found this 1994 Washington Quarter is it an error coin
does it weigh the same as a typical clad quarter? I'm thinking that it looks like a sand-casted lead quarter, ... what does the coin edge look like?
 
Back-of-the-boat is correct. This coin was exposed to heat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fat

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom