I got balls!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Yep two of them. Generally if I find baseballs near the playing field I throw them back in the field near the home plate. But if I find them out away from the playing field I generally take them home and give them to my grandson who is an assistant coach for little league. I sure don't need them and I find quite a few of them. I added two more today plus a key, a connector of some kind and $1.76 in clad. Not bad... I'll take it. :wink:

Baseballs042408.jpg

junknmoney042408.jpg

Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol nice balls indeed! Looks like you were a quarter short but made up for it in balls and other coins! Nice finds! A great day from the looks of it! Keep at sweet lady! ~hugs~

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
very nice baseballs! But to bad their is not a ball detector that you can swing around and get baseballs instead of having to look for them.

Dr. Ace

Nov 4, 2007
South-Central Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Ace 250
Funny!

Most of your clad looks nice and clean. Must have been dropped fairly recently. Makes it easier to read the dates!

hh,

Dr. Ace

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I don't look for the baseballs but when I see them I pick them up. Heh heh As for the clean clad... you're right it is pretty clean this time. Most of the clad I find is not this clean.

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good thing they weren't "bull balls" cause our fearless state legislature would hereby fine you 60 bucks for puttting them on your truck(or car) . I give my found balls to my dog. She likes to chew em. :icon_profileleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread