What's new

I Got the Itch.

VonDigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Baden, PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking of heading out and swinging around a litle tomorrow before the rain gets here. It's going to be darn near ankle deep mud and might just need a sluice for the top of the hill because of that, but I need to get my MD fix on here LOL. If I find anything interesting, you all will know. :)

VonDigger:wav:
 
Good luck! Spending today with some friends and going to Cabela's for my fishing fix!
 
They make a lotion for that.

:P
 
It's morning here and everythng is froze solid again LOL. But going to do some running and mail some stuff out for another site. I also have a YT channel that for the most part is going to be separate from this. Then come back and see if things softened up some. not going to be a big outing, but should be fun.

VonDigger
 
Good luck partner. I'm up in the Pennsylvania Wilds and everything is frozen.
 
Good luck partner. I'm up in the Pennsylvania Wilds and everything is frozen.

I'm not that far from ya, Pittsburgh area here. I'm familiar with some of PA Wilds myself. Whole different world up there, and hoping to get up that way in May. Kind of miss it up there.

VonDigger
 
Well, just got back in, I was on the back side of my folks property where I want to put a shelter at. Only found 2 shotgun shells and that's about it. But it's something. It's still cold out there though, thawing out my feet here since I chose the wrong boots LOL. oops.

VonDigger
 
Good Luck and Happy Hunting! :occasion14:
 
I took my equinox out to a small trail by my daughters high school this morning. It's frozen solid and I hunted the trail about a week ago. Still found a couple dimes and a few pennies that I chipped out of the frozen ground with a hammer. There's some interesting targets ringing up on the Nox(repeatable 33-35) but can't dig it until spring thaw!
 
Time for ice fishing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom