I Had The Privilege Of Donating Coirings For Fundraising To Ring Master & King George

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I Had The Privilege Of Donating Coirings For Fundraising To Ring Master & King George

atc coin ring.jpg

A while back I received some tokens from the Diggers National Geographic guys. I turned them all into coinrings and donated them all except one keeper for myself. There is much more about these guys then just their TV Series. They donate a lot of time, energy and travel to charity.

ATC Coinrings.jpg

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is great! I was lucky enough to get a token from them a few weeks ago.... I didn't really know about their "behind the scenes" work, until I got to know them... great guys, and true ambassadors of our hobby.

CaballoDeOro

Jun 29, 2012
Southwest MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice work as usual, John! Those corniness look fantastic all polished up.

That is great! I was lucky enough to get a token from them a few weeks ago.... I didn't really know about their "behind the scenes" work, until I got to know them... great guys, and true ambassadors of our hobby.

Yeah they really are. The new season of Diggers is superb, with more historical information and emphasis on archaeology.

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro

They really are great guys! It's too bad some people look at a negative profile of others. At the end of the day, it's a hobby and supposed to give enjoyment. They were lucky enough to turn a great hobby into a career. :thumbsup:

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
very cool john...:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions