I hate pictures

CD..you best believe it hon! Heels don't cut it camping..although they do double as dandy hammers. :D

Ken, thanks! :-[

Mel, thanks! :)

DD

AA says i miss you DD where did you go :'(

HI DD! Dont be shy honey! Pretty picture of you! You get the ceiling painted yet?
Trish

You have a great picture! Your very pretty.

Pepper

Your a very lovely lady indeed, hubby blessed for sure by you and the beautiful family you all have. Would of asked you to the prom if we were in the same school back then. :) Since you weren't I had to go solo ;) Would wish you many hunts of treasure, but looks like you already have it.

I have to remember that tip on those pumps make a great backup hammer when needed. lol

It was nice to talk to you in chat and I told you I would come take a peek at your pic! so how does it feel to be smart and good looking?

HH
Slipperyjack

:-[
Thanks Jack, it was fun talking to you as well. You sure know how to take a joke. Very refreshing.
BTW All compliments are gladly accepted. :wink:

Bridge,
Thanks to you too. I have been involved with other things, not fun things...life things and did not see your post till now.
No hubby here...sadly he blew it.
I remember the prom and trying not to get spaghetti on my prom gown at dinner afterward...good times! ;D

Wow, I missed the folks on Tnet, nice to be back.
DD

Trish and Pepper,
Thanks for the compliments.

You two ladies are just another reason Tnet is such a great site and why it feels more like coming home than visiting a website.

BTW The answer on the ceiling thing...is...don't ask.. :wink:

DD

Slipperyjack47 said:
It was nice to talk to you in chat and I told you I would come take a peek at your pic! so how does it feel to be smart and good looking?

HH
Slipperyjack
Jack your ok in my book but i saw DD 1st

Post #100 - Alright... Giggity giggity! :thumbsup:

Or should I say... "Sujet n ° 100 - Alright" :tard:

(Jim avait de tricher et de l'utilisation d'un traducteur) :icon_scratch:

Had to edit, just because I had to add that I am impressed... :wink:

You were waiting for that..huh?
:)

AA you crack me up!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread