What's new

I have been dowsing twenty years

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been dowsing twenty year's

I found a lot old cellarhole's and lot other items !! If you want to dowse and you need is twenty dollar to make the brass rods and copper handle out of tubing !! The most inportant is a open mind and plenty of pratice with the rod's !! :D
 
Re: I have been dowsing twenty year's

I was learning to use L-rods before buying my first metal detector. I found old foundations, things like that also. I need to start doing more dowsing and less time swinging the detector.
 
Re: I have been dowsing twenty year's

My husband is building some dowsing rods right now.
 
Re: I have been dowsing twenty year's

Pepper2004 said:
My husband is building some dowsing rods right now.

Good luck Pepper on the L-rods...there are a couple posts here somewhere on using them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom