I knew there was Spanish Silver down the Meadows.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I took a gentleman I met a couple years ago to hunt a good spot a REAL good spot,well half a REAL.:laughing7:

John was so excited to actually find His oldest coin..

K1600_DSCN5906.JPG

K1600_DSCN5907.JPG

What really threw Him for a loop was He found TWO you just barely see the Shield.

DSCN5908.JPG

I don't know if the State ever got to band the chick(s) water was so high around the nest tree,this perch is around 200 feet from the nest.

K1600_DSCN5930.JPG

Saw a cool sight on the way out,a mink.

K1600_DSCN5931.JPG

This is one of Beggars offspring chowing down on a real ripe mango.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN5910.JPG

Same woodchuck from last year..

K1600_DSCN5917.JPG

Three species of carp in the river now I've caught all three,mirror carp.

K1600_DSCN5915.JPG

There are BIG ones out there..

K1600_DSCN5896.JPG

I put a bucket for slobs to put their trash in,they dumped it on the ground and took the bucket:BangHead:..

K1600_DSCN5892.JPG

So I put the voodoo scare into them:laughing7:.

K1600_DSCN5934.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Yeah, the voodoo scare will do it, yeah that's the trick, sure, yeah,...not.

You have been busy, Chris. I am glad you have a hunting partner and he ought to be hooked by those finds! I have not seen our mink this year.

Cool pictures! :icon_thumleft:

If I remember right, those carp are quite some fighters, but that large one would be a real bugger to reel in?

Cool pictures! :icon_thumleft:

If I remember right, those carp are quite some fighters, but that large one would be a real bugger to reel in?

That Russian guy fought it for 17 minutes..He timed it. What gets me is they are such a fighting game fish most people over look them ..I DON'T.

I had to look up the difference between a mountain marmot and a woodchuck. Guess there ain't much other than where they live from what I can find. It reminds when I first started working in a mine in the mountains I saw woodchuck and said to this other fella, hey look at that woodchuck. He said that's a marmot. I said a what?

Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back