Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: GPX4500 detector for sale now

hi john . thought you really couldn,t wait for your gpx 4500 and now your selling it ?? :dontknow: Mine has not yet turned up. Still waiting.

tinpan

OP
OP
john0061

john0061

Sep 24, 2009

hi mate, cuz month ago, i ordered two GPX, and had thought one for a mate now at overseas, but he told me he wont be back until Feb. i have no money for Christmas shopping, sorry to tell this, so i wont keep it for him, if i can, i will sell it for now. :( someone told me, easy to sell $8000 to sudan. :icon_scratch:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

john0061 said:
hi mate, cuz month ago, i ordered two GPX, and had thought one for a mate now at overseas, but he told me he wont be back until Feb. i have no money for Christmas shopping, sorry to tell this, so i wont keep it for him, if i can, i will sell it for now. :( someone told me, easy to sell $8000 to sudan. :icon_scratch:

hi john according to your first post you have 2 gpx's for sale.

tinpan

OP
OP
john0061

john0061

Sep 24, 2009
hi tinpan, get back to me asap please, i have one thing to talk to you. thanks

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
john0061 said:
hi tinpan, get back to me asap please, i have one thing to talk to you. thanks

Sorry john , Been busy with work, mad rush to get a few jobs finished before xmas. I rang the local dealer and no sign of my gpx yet. i may have to wait until after xmas. My new gpx will cost me $5900 with a custom coil. There is no way i,m paying a cent more than that.I will just have too wait.

tinpan

OP
OP
john0061

john0061

Sep 24, 2009
hi mate, no worries. now is okay, previously i thought bothering you to ask your dealer if possible to add up an order for gpx4500. seems your side also hard. but today some guy rang me telling he got a machine for me, but higher price. i have to go there to check out later.

$5900 ? miner's den selling it $5700, previously 6150. which is the price, i think, many dealers still selling for. some dealer in other states even selling this up to $7000, cuz of the demand.

i see, some American dealers selling abit cheaper, like this,

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/minelab/minelab-gpx4500.htm#?livecall

converted to AU$ about $5000.

let's see how things going, i may go to bendigo around xmas time. these days preparing some stuff, also waiting for delivery of some stuff from america. sorry to say, i can't get you a gpx4500 for the time being, i definitely would if i can. i dont know who's your dealer, you may contact more dealers.

talk to you later. good on you mate.

Attachments

• bedrock.jpg
    bedrock.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 129

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread