What's new

I might get BANNED for this but....

Michigan Badger said:
...I like hot weather.
MB,I'll take the HEAT over the COLD anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!God Bless Chris
 
:icon_sunny:

Bring it on meltingnazi.webp
default.webp
 
I don't mind the cold as long as I'm inside where it's nice and warm. Seeing a nice snow fall through the window is kind of pretty as long as there's enough logs on the fire next to the easy chair. :laughing9:
 
I agree. A few years ago I wanted to mover either south or west by the other half didn't want to leave the kid and grandkids.....Matt
 
Bring on the cold and snow. There's nothing more exhilarating then hiking in the woods on a crisp winter night with the light of a full moon. Ya all gotta try it.
 
I used to like the cold weather. When I was a kid I'd walk miles through the woods in 12 inches of snow. Man, I hurt just thinking about that today burrrrrr!

But I do need to get out more. Too much sitting during the winter months. On the Island it's all about walking all seasons which isn't too bad in the hot weather (about 10 days during August).

Every time I mention moving down south near a few hundred acres of prime CW hunting territory I get that look that only a wife can give. The kind that says you're about 1 inch from death.

Come on spring!!
 
I grew up in the North. loved snow as a kid. cold weather no problem. then I grew up and snow is work and a pain in the azz big time. shoveling, snowplow and its problems, driving, getting stuck at work when 3 ft is on the ground and knowing you have to drive up steep hills and down scary roads with sharp curves. BLECK

I am south now and wouldn't go back to cold weather for anything. if fact when retirement comes hubby and I are getting a big motorhome and following the sun. yup. ban me also, I love hot weather! beach baby here! :)
 
What is this snow you talk about? Most of the winter where I am has been t-shirt weather, jacket at night.
 
Twisted One said:
What is this snow you talk about? Most of the winter where I am has been t-shirt weather, jacket at night.

;D okay, rub it in.
 
I don't know. You can always put on more clothes but you can't get much past naked. 10 below this a.m. at daylight, but up here 'it's a dry cold'. Took awhile, but I now consider 30 degrees T-shirt weather.
 
I will say though, one of my daughters is pissed about it, she is on her high school snow boarding team, and their first race was supposed to be this weekend at Mt.Shasta which has received about zero new snow so far...
 
lived in michigan as a kid......worked in a cold storage warehouse from my 20's to 30's.....older now and cant stand the cold.....makes the old bones hurt
 
Yeah, myself I guess I can say that I agree with the hotter temperatures, but I just recently got out of the Military, so now I am finally able to enjoy the blistering cold winter that MI has to offer! BUT, I just got into MDing, so yeah that just screws everything up to chit, but it's all good I guess, I shall keep small game hunting until weather permits... Sweet post BTW Jeff, one of favorite movies, well the series I should say!

Sluice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom