What's new

i need help someone please near bremerton wa

alma125836

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lost an important piece of jewelry and nobody from the metal detecting clubs around here are willing to help me I'm desperate. Me and my husband are going through a divorce. I have a huge debt from his ring and he won't return it unless I find this jewelry. There is a cash reward please somebody help
 
Whats your location? Try craigslist I bet you have 40 responses within the hour.
 
I saw your location in the other posts. I highly recommend craigslist. Dont post the location on craigslist though. someone may go find i and keep it without telling you.
 
Since the OP's last activity was over 5 years ago, I seriously doubt you will get a response......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom