What's new

I only thought I had seen it all.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
2,218
Reaction score
5,573
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought I had seen every thing one could do to a Jeep to make it look ridiculous. From big eyelashes on the head lights to so much crap bolted on to make one look tough that never goes down more than an unpaved driveway. Snorkel required of course. And I love seeing a big burly tattooed arm sticking out the window of a Jeep with a few dozen cute little ducks in the windshield. BUT, this is a new one and I could not resist taking a photo.
20260618_120722(1)A.webp20260618_120722(1)(1).webp
 
Wonder what is left after going through a car wash?
 
Around these parts, you often see green alien hood ornaments. Weird how some folks interpret style.
 
looks like it's supposed to be a colored copy of the "rubber duck" hood ornament from the 1978 movie "Convoy" with Kris Kristofferson
 
I have seen that up here, rubber ducks lined up on the dashboard behind the windshield. What is that supposed to mean?
 
I have seen that up here, rubber ducks lined up on the dashboard behind the windshield. What is that supposed to mean?
I asked that to someone before. Basically was told if someone likes your jeep they leave a duck on it.
 
I probably wouldn't give a duck, haha!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom