What's new

I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Added)

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Added)

I responded the LJ post with favorable remarks to the "Silver Queen" before I left for a short quickie road trip, and lady luck smiled upon me.

I returned to the bank where I scored a solid silver roll of dimes last month and bought $1100 in hand rolls today. This was an end of the month push to help beef up my small numbers this month.

Well this bank did not let me down. third Dream Roll in as many visits to this bank. They love nloading all their dimes on me. And I love taking them.

I got me another Dime "Dream Roll" and a couple singles here and there including a 1935 Merc.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • dream dime.webp
    dream dime.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 525
  • 35merc.webp
    35merc.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 505
Upvote 0
Re: I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Adde

Looks like you rescued those Rosie's just as the mice started snacking on them. :laughing9:
Nice finds
 
Re: I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Added)

What a score ! :thumbsup: My son keeps telling me to do handrolled dimes instead of boxes. Now I see why.
 
Re: I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Added)

Looks like you sent a bit to her also :laughing9:

btw...won't be needing that favor but will be in you neck of the woods but not in your banks this weekend
 
Re: I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Added)

wow :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Re: I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Added)

Nice score. Looks like you chewed on that third one a bit too much though.
 
Re: I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Added)

Funny

I never even counted the coins in the dream roll. But just counted them in the photo above after reading PD's comment "Looks like you sent a bit to her also" and thought he ment it was short.

Well the picture shows 51 dimes in that roll....... Ye haw.....

Mojo
 
Re: I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Added)

:wav:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom