creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 25, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Glad to see it up and running again! Attachments tnet.webp 30 KB · Views: 644
G groundsmn Jr. Member Joined Sep 9, 2010 Messages 69 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Jan 25, 2011 #2 I think alot of folks are MAC.
Z zztop357 Full Member Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 140 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Jan 25, 2011 #3 Me too!!! Home page would come up But I couldn't log in
treasurepirate1 Sr. Member Joined Aug 21, 2010 Messages 397 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Ontario canada Detector(s) used fisher f75 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2011 #4 creskol said: Glad to see it up and running again! Click to expand... me too i tryed for a couple days but i did not work i thought it was just me but it wasn't i was patient tho
creskol said: Glad to see it up and running again! Click to expand... me too i tryed for a couple days but i did not work i thought it was just me but it wasn't i was patient tho
mlayers Gold Member Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 5,579 Reaction score 429 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern, OH Detector(s) used DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2011 #5 Same here I been trying since Friday night and could not get on. I thought it was my server or computer. Then I try another computer and got the same thing. Could not get on glad it got fixed....Matt
Same here I been trying since Friday night and could not get on. I thought it was my server or computer. Then I try another computer and got the same thing. Could not get on glad it got fixed....Matt
dfx willy Bronze Member Joined Nov 7, 2008 Messages 2,237 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Jan 26, 2011 #6 ya i tried for days! glad to see it back. willy