Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hecklers upstage Ariz. sheriff during interview

PHOENIX (AP) -- Hecklers in the audience broke into a loudly sung version of "Bohemian Rhapsody" and forced a high-profile Arizona sheriff to abandon a First Amendment forum sponsored by Arizona State University's journalism school.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...LERS?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

I'm naively surprised that not one of the other 100 or so people in the audience didn't stand up tell them to take the disruptive spoiled brats outside to do their whining. Me I would have stuck my fingers in my ears , stamped my feet and yelled "I can't hear you" just to point out absurdity with absurdity. Everyone there had some investment of time or money and was harmed by this foolishness making it a civil and or criminal matter.

I Wonder if the Interviewer was in on this One.

He decided to Cancel the Interview Instead of
Posponing.

Plus it was Obvious it was Expected By the comments.

********************JOE ARPAIO FOR PRESIDENT*********************************************

Like Joe said, we have American soldiers living in the desert under worse circumstances.
And that doesn't include the 'combat situations'. If these 'criminals' don't like the situations
they must live under, the answer is so simple. Live by the laws & keep your stupid butts out of
jail. I also think that if the taxpayers are feeding them, they should do something to earn that
food & board. Like welfare recipients, there must be something they're good for besides eating,
sleeping & wasting our money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back