What's new

I think im gonna try to go out into the mud bowl tomarrow

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And try to find Twistidd's bloody bottle dump. I drive along the woods every day and this morning the woods were still covered with snow but this afternoon I saw that most of it was melted. So I will see how far I can trapes through before I get bogged down. LOL I'm gonna take the video camera and see what if anything I can find. Twisdidd & MikeWaz you wanna check it out, + it would be a lot faster as you 2 are the only people I know that actually know where this dump is at. I have a good idea though... :tongue3:
 
Good luck Bro!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom