i thought we were the biggest losers...

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
...or the biggest winners?!

See, I looked at Indiana's topics/post ratio...I thought, "gawd, we are so pathetic...hardly any posts"..UNTIL... I checked the District Of Columbia forum, Dang...they get the "most less than prolific forum" vote..of ALL the 50 states...check the stats.

So now I have a re-newed sense of Hoosier Pride :D

Anyone taking FULL advantage of this Saturday's stellar weather forecast?

ya should...cause a lil snow is back in the f'cast for Monday.

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
I will be out this morning in my trash lot for a little bit going to try a few different settings on my machine, then for sure this afternoon, not sure where..

Suppose to hit 74 in elkhart today.

Greg

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vibes,
Now I feel bad. :( I'm a Hoosier through & through, but live in NC now. I make it back to LaPorte once or twice a year. Maybe I'm a part-time Hoosier? :icon_scratch:
Should I post on the Indiana section instead? I'm so confused. ;D
-MM-

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ModernMiner said:
Vibes,
Now I feel bad. :( I'm a Hoosier through & through, but live in NC now. I make it back to LaPorte once or twice a year. Maybe I'm a part-time Hoosier? :icon_scratch:
Should I post on the Indiana section instead? I'm so confused. ;D
-MM-

You can post here anytime MM

Once a Yank always a Yank ;D

HH

DJH

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
McNaughton Park
in Elkhart County, Indiana, USA.
Latitude: 41.67278 : Longitude: -85.99389

hehe will be there after 1 today if anyone wants to pop over :)

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Well I got out today--had SO much fun! I FINALLY met the owner of a property I've been wanting to hunt for YEARS! Didn't find much--but I still have a lot 'o land to cover yet. He gave me full metal detectin' propers...until he sells the property :-\

On a different note, I've discovered an old amusement park site, dating back to *probably* the early 1900s. I don't think many people are even aware that it existed. This is a spring/late fall hunt, so I guess I'm throwin it out there **ya wanna do a group hunt?** It's an easy hour+, one- way drive from South Bend.

Hope everyone had a fun and prosperous day!

And MM...you're a Hoosier. You're Bonafide :-*

Attachments

• lomax 001.jpg
    lomax 001.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 229
  • lomax 008.jpg
    lomax 008.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 218

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
Nice looking site vibes.... I'm up for any hunts hehe...

Pulled a 43 war nickel, 46 penny today and various clad today.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK vibes which way are you headed for this hunt is it a hour east, west, south or north. I will be intest in going if you don't mine a buckeye tagging along. Would this be a week end hunt. As I travel all over to hunt. I headed for Virginia Beach next month for a 3 day hunt on the beach. Then com coming back home to hunt around here for another 4 days. I will hunt IN, MI and OH in these four days. Let me know when you want to do this and I will be in.....Matt

THingfool

Feb 7, 2009
NE Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark,1280-x,Cortes, White's 6DB
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It was a beautiful day but had to work on flloor of trailer at the lake. Did go out for an hour but just clad and memorials and junk. And don't mention snow again...lol HH

M

michigan michael

Hey everyone! My family and I are from Union City OH/Indiana. We were real screwed up. The town was half Indiana and half Ohio plus at the state split there was also the hour time zone difference! :BangHead: lol I wish I were there now cause I can almost see myself in that grass with all of ya pulling up some nice finds! good luck out there! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
mlayers said:
OK vibes which way are you headed for this hunt is it a hour east, west, south or north. I will be intest in going if you don't mine a buckeye tagging along. Would this be a week end hunt. As I travel all over to hunt. I headed for Virginia Beach next month for a 3 day hunt on the beach. Then com coming back home to hunt around here for another 4 days. I will hunt IN, MI and OH in these four days. Let me know when you want to do this and I will be in.....Matt

Hey mlayers! It will be a FULL day hunt...I'll PM ya direction:) Perhaps soon I can't tell ya a solid 'when'...but until then we'll just see how it unfolds, k?
THingfool said:
It was a beautiful day but had to work on flloor of trailer at the lake. Did go out for an hour but just clad and memorials and junk. And don't mention snow again...lol HH

THingfool..hoping your day at the lake was a fun floor experience! I like sneakin' in those jaunty hunts...one and done:) I promise not to utter the "s" word for 7 months:)

MEMORIAL MAGNET said:
Hey everyone! My family and I are from Union City OH/Indiana. We were real screwed up. The town was half Indiana and half Ohio plus at the state split there was also the hour time zone difference! :BangHead: lol I wish I were there now cause I can almost see myself in that grass with all of ya pulling up some nice finds! good luck out there! :thumbsup:

MEMORIAL MAGNET. We'll do a proper, solid- groovy swing in your honor! At least we're on the same time now :D I think :icon_scratch: right ???
I'm still messed up on this clock moving stuff. Where you hang your coil?
xGregx said:
Nice looking site vibes.... I'm up for any hunts hehe...

Pulled a 43 war nickel, 46 penny today and various clad today.

Greg... :thumbsup: :coffee2:

I'll be in contact with you re: the group hunt.

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
O HELL YEAH, IM IN...I drive that far to work and back everyday!
BTW...I was THE biggest loser of the weekend,worst weekend hunting for me since the bounty hunter gold digger days,lol! I got a nice base tan tho and yes a bad hunt is better than a day inside!

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
cool!!! I'm glad you're in for a day hunt!!!

That makes a few of us willingly to travel and have a fun day!

jersey, glad you got out a bit...treasure or no treasure, you're right...it's all about gettin' out ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread