vibes
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2007
- Messages
- 2,093
- Reaction score
- 54
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Indiana
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
- #1
Thread Owner
...or the biggest winners?!
See, I looked at Indiana's topics/post ratio...I thought, "gawd, we are so pathetic...hardly any posts"..UNTIL... I checked the District Of Columbia forum, Dang...they get the "most less than prolific forum" vote..of ALL the 50 states...check the stats.
So now I have a re-newed sense of Hoosier Pride
Anyone taking FULL advantage of this Saturday's stellar weather forecast?
ya should...cause a lil snow is back in the f'cast for Monday.
See, I looked at Indiana's topics/post ratio...I thought, "gawd, we are so pathetic...hardly any posts"..UNTIL... I checked the District Of Columbia forum, Dang...they get the "most less than prolific forum" vote..of ALL the 50 states...check the stats.
So now I have a re-newed sense of Hoosier Pride

Anyone taking FULL advantage of this Saturday's stellar weather forecast?
ya should...cause a lil snow is back in the f'cast for Monday.
I'm a Hoosier through & through, but live in NC now. I make it back to LaPorte once or twice a year. Maybe I'm a part-time Hoosier? 


lol I wish I were there now cause I can almost see myself in that grass with all of ya pulling up some nice finds! good luck out there!








