What's new

ID EXCEL?

Corben

Full Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2008
Messages
129
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sacramento
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000. V4
Garrett ATPro
I was just wondering if anyone can tell me the pros and cons of the Fisher Excel.
 
Thanks Ian! those are good reviews. I had no idea it costed that much new. I can't help but wonder why it was dico'd so soon after it's introduction to the public. I wonder if it's because TI bought Fisher.
 
Corben - If you are looking to pick up a new detector - like the ID excel - I would first consider an F75 if I were you. I know it's more expensive, but you can get a used one for about $600. I can't tell you enough good things about it - the thing is just a beast of a detector - super duper powerful, light, low battery use, and just a pleasure to swing. I am so happy I got one. PM me if you want any details about the F75.

good luck,
Ian
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom