Minrelica
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I'd like some info on these marbles I've found, please...
I don't necessarily collect marbles but I do keep ones that I've found in the wild... Here are some pics of all the marbles I own and I'll tell you where each of them came from... None of them are perfectly round and a few are pitted as you can see... I'd like to know if the 2 red ones and the large blue one is porcelain and also the names of each if there is one and also approximate age. I know absolutely nothing about marbles so I'm hoping someone here can help. THX


1,4,5 - I found these under the floorboards of an old house that I was helping a friend work on a few years ago. Porcelain?
2,3,6,7 - All of these were found in the woods while looking for bottles.
Close-ups





Thanks for looking
I don't necessarily collect marbles but I do keep ones that I've found in the wild... Here are some pics of all the marbles I own and I'll tell you where each of them came from... None of them are perfectly round and a few are pitted as you can see... I'd like to know if the 2 red ones and the large blue one is porcelain and also the names of each if there is one and also approximate age. I know absolutely nothing about marbles so I'm hoping someone here can help. THX


1,4,5 - I found these under the floorboards of an old house that I was helping a friend work on a few years ago. Porcelain?
2,3,6,7 - All of these were found in the woods while looking for bottles.
Close-ups





Thanks for looking

... I really don't know a thing about marbles. How would I tell? I do only see the mark on the one though so what would that possibly mean? I took a few more photos of them although I can do better... here you go..












