Ground Inspector Hero Member Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 500 Reaction score 221 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab SE Pro 18" Excelerator Coil Minelab CTX 3030 06 Smart Coil 17 Smart Coil Garret Propointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 1, 2012 #1 I found this at an old church. Any ideas? Attachments image-2668191906.webp 21.3 KB · Views: 103 image-3043680441.webp 15 KB · Views: 105
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Oct 1, 2012 #2 Patent USD34676 - DESIGN FOR A GAS-VAPORIZING FRAME - Google Patents Credit to Taz42o for research on the last one of these I'd seen dug up Last edited: Oct 1, 2012 Upvote 0
Patent USD34676 - DESIGN FOR A GAS-VAPORIZING FRAME - Google Patents Credit to Taz42o for research on the last one of these I'd seen dug up
Ground Inspector Hero Member Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 500 Reaction score 221 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab SE Pro 18" Excelerator Coil Minelab CTX 3030 06 Smart Coil 17 Smart Coil Garret Propointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 1, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Awesome. Thanks! Upvote 0