N Ninamac Tenderfoot Joined Jul 23, 2018 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I've been spending too many hours and days on Google trying to find it and I can't please help me figure this out what kind of rock or fossil is it
I've been spending too many hours and days on Google trying to find it and I can't please help me figure this out what kind of rock or fossil is it
GA_Boy Bronze Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 1,437 Reaction score 1,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Jefferson, Ga Detector(s) used BH LRP 1265X, GoldBug II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2018 #2 I have no idea Nina but if you are near a College, someone there may be able to help. It does look interesting. Marvin
I have no idea Nina but if you are near a College, someone there may be able to help. It does look interesting. Marvin
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 24, 2018 #3 Chalcedony.