What's new

IDs Please

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To cold here to venture out so I plodded thru another box of mibs that I had set aside. Looks like first is a Ravens (that has seen better days) and the second I don't know. Next pair I have no clue on the first one. Half the mib is clear - a messed up something or other and the other an Akro? And last is what I'm guessing to be an Alley?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0206.webp
    IMG_0206.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0207.webp
    IMG_0207.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0208.webp
    IMG_0208.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0209.webp
    IMG_0209.webp
    918 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0210.webp
    IMG_0210.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0212.webp
    IMG_0212.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0214.webp
    IMG_0214.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 98
I'd go with Ravenswood and Heaton for the first set.

Need more pics of the first one in the second set. The other is Master.

Last one is Alley, like you suspected.
 
I'd go with Ravenswood and Heaton for the first set.

Need more pics of the first one in the second set. The other is Master.

Last one is Alley, like you suspected.

More pics of the first one in second set. Looks like one of those mibs that "slid", just curious as to what it is if you can tell.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0218.webp
    IMG_0218.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0219.webp
    IMG_0219.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0220.webp
    IMG_0220.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0221.webp
    IMG_0221.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 98
Woah, you sure that's the same mib? The first one is brown and this one is yellow?
 
Woah, you sure that's the same mib? The first one is brown and this one is yellow?

LOL! Yep, same mib. First set of kerapy pics of it is totally off color.
 
I see ribbons and streaks in the first one shown that aren't even in the second marble... The first one *might* be a vitro victory, the yellow one might be a cateye that got blown over to the side.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom