What's new

If you want *this*, can I have *that*?

vibes

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
A couple of years ago I traded one of my mosaics for a store *credit*...I picked out this cheeky number but don't know nutin' about the artist, as a matter of fact I can't even say I can make out his name 100%.

Anyone familiar with this work?

Measurements are :

H 21"

W 25"

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0175.webp
    DSCF0175.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 327
  • DSCF0178.webp
    DSCF0178.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 317
  • DSCF0179.webp
    DSCF0179.webp
    17 KB · Views: 319
SWR said:
RA Miller

http://www.artknowledgenews.com/200...t-hosts-lord-love-you-works-by-ra-miller.html


"Miller’s art was priced so inexpensively that his collectors number in the thousands, both in the state of Georgia and beyond, and the museum is asking anyone who has one of his works to contribute to an online gallery that will collect as many images as possible. If you would like to send an image of your R.A. Miller, please email digital files to gmoapr@yahoo.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or send prints c/o Jenny Williams, Georgia Museum of Art, 90 Carlton St., Athens, GA 30602. Photos and stories will be collected on the museum’s Flickr page at www.flickr.com/gmoa "

Thank yo so much SWR! I would never have thought the last name is Miller....I was searching Mann. Wow, so I did good with that trade:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom