What's new

IHP and Cufflink

PlzBSeated

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4,934
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
082115Finds.webp

Today's digs...

1893 IHP w/nice detail
1910 Wheatback
Cufflink, appears to be (have been) gold plated

PBS
 
Upvote 10
Two very nice coins. The soil where you are digging appears to be gentle on the coins. Nice hunt:icon_thumleft:
 
That IH has some really nice detail? Were you down at the tear out or is Sturgis still producing finds? I like the cuff link too, some pretty neat details!
 
That IHP has come out of the ground in really nice condition. Like that old style cuff link also.
 
Very nice cufflink!! :thumbsup:
 
Awesome digs! Love that cuff!
 
That IHP does have a lot of detail. Congrats on pulling those 3 keepers. :thumbsup:
 
That IH has some really nice detail? Were you down at the tear out or is Sturgis still producing finds? I like the cuff link too, some pretty neat details!

Came out of the tear out. Did you see the Capped Bust half dollar Kerry pulled last weekend? Had me drooling! Beautiful coin!

PBS
 
Very nice lookin IHP and I the 1910 is one I missing in my Wheat collection.
 
Good saves. Fine looking IH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom