Cat J Hero Member Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 789 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro Jun 19, 2008 #1 Ike's Ike's and More Ike's Anyone need any of these Ike's before I set them free? HH Cat Upvote 0
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Jun 20, 2008 #2 Re: Ike's Ike's and More Ike's Yea send me all the 73's, 72 type II and all the silver and proof ones. LOL Mojo
Re: Ike's Ike's and More Ike's Yea send me all the 73's, 72 type II and all the silver and proof ones. LOL Mojo
Cat J Hero Member Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 789 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro Jun 20, 2008 Thread Owner #3 Re: Ike's Ike's and More Ike's Sorry I already pulled those along with some ms 78's and some 76 Variety one. Got the Peace dollars also. LOL HH Cat
Re: Ike's Ike's and More Ike's Sorry I already pulled those along with some ms 78's and some 76 Variety one. Got the Peace dollars also. LOL HH Cat
S seattleMD Full Member Joined Dec 31, 2007 Messages 102 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Jun 20, 2008 #4 Re: Ike's Ike's and More Ike's Cat, have u pulled any silver eagles? My bag had those.
C ct358 Jr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 21, 2008 #5 Re: Ike's Ike's and More Ike's cat j i sent you an email to ask questions off board if this was not the right way to do it i,am sorry i am a newbe(kind of sorta)
Re: Ike's Ike's and More Ike's cat j i sent you an email to ask questions off board if this was not the right way to do it i,am sorry i am a newbe(kind of sorta)
alpha105 Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 853 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2008 #6 Re: Ike's Ike's and More Ike's Cat J said: Sorry I already pulled those along with some ms 78's and some 76 Variety one. Got the Peace dollars also. LOL HH Cat Click to expand... Is the 78' special?.....i have one
Re: Ike's Ike's and More Ike's Cat J said: Sorry I already pulled those along with some ms 78's and some 76 Variety one. Got the Peace dollars also. LOL HH Cat Click to expand... Is the 78' special?.....i have one
Cat J Hero Member Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 789 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro Jun 22, 2008 Thread Owner #7 Re: Ike's Ike's and More Ike's No I have never gotten a silver eagle in a bag. Congrats on that one. There were less 78p than most of the others but these were ms quality. I just turned in over $2,000 I was sick of looking at them. HH Cat
Re: Ike's Ike's and More Ike's No I have never gotten a silver eagle in a bag. Congrats on that one. There were less 78p than most of the others but these were ms quality. I just turned in over $2,000 I was sick of looking at them. HH Cat