IM BAAAAAAAACK................

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
I'M BAAAAAAAACK................

just wanted to say hello to everyone. i haven't been around for awhile. i was on a temporary assignment at work that had me on the road all day everyday with no computer access. that plus i'm waiting for a new screen to arrive for my laptop left me with no way to keep up with all thats been going on around here.didn't even have time to do any searching. its really hard to pass by all those banks everyday and not be able to stop and check. can't wait to catch up on everything.....hope you guys (and gals) had some great finds while i was gone. anyway ...i sure missed all of you and hope to be back to posting some finds soon.
HH George

Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Re: I'M BAAAAAAAACK................

Nice to have one of the oldschoolers back. Good luck

Golden Silver

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

thanks GS....its good to be back.....glad to see that all the old heads are not gone

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

Glad to see you back! i was just wondering about you and Shake-n-bake.

Glad to hear everything is ok! Now get back out there and get some silver!

Michael

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350

Welcome back - good luck on the search. Maybe you will have a freshly seeded area after taking a break!

Maine_Jim

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good to see ya... I was in your state today. South Central Very historical area

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

coincrazed said:
I like your username.It reminds me of this girl that is in a club I go to.She is really cute.I really like her.She doesn't like me,though.She always gives me an icy stare and she also ignores me.But I still like her.I always think,if a girl doesn't like me,that's okay,it just gives me more time to coin roll hunt. - coincrazed

o_O ......

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

coincrazed said:
Cherryman68 said:
coincrazed said:
I like your username.It reminds me of this girl that is in a club I go to.She is really cute.I really like her.She doesn't like me,though.She always gives me an icy stare and she also ignores me.But I still like her.I always think,if a girl doesn't like me,that's okay,it just gives me more time to coin roll hunt. - coincrazed

o_O ......
What IS that supposed to mean? - coincrazed

What is THAT supposed to mean.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Mister G!!! Welcome back. I'm looking forward to seeing some of those finds buddy. Good luck and keep us posted.

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

thanks everyone it's good to be back. i really missed you guys(and gals).
Mojo thanks for the link , i haven't gotten around to reading all the posts i missed but that sure is very similar to what happened to me. i really didn't think anyone would find anymore unopened bank rolls. speaking of the Franklins i just started back to analyzing every coin to see which ones i'm going to send out to be graded by PCGS. i'm sending 100, so far i have around 50 so i still have a ways to go. i'll update everyone as to what happens. i believe (after consulting with a knowledgeable(?) source) that i may have quite a few MS65's in there and perhaps a few better.
Cherryman and Coincrazed........thanks for the welcome back, but what the hell happened there? :icon_scratch: (pretty funny though)

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

Welcome Back !!
thanks Rich
mr g thought you had retired
i almost thought i did too ;D i thought the new assignment was gonna be permanent in which case i woulda been forced to retire, but the silver gods shined on me and i was sent back to my original assignment which will once again allow me to do some searching.
Welcome back - good luck on the search. Maybe you will have a freshly seeded area after taking a break!

Maine_Jim
thanks Jim,thats what i'm hoping....i'll let you guys know.
Good to see ya... I was in your state today. South Central Very historical area
good to see you too Piercesdad, its great to be back. where exactly were you?
My man,calm down.Don't be like me,when I uploaded my avatar!Welcome back,my man. - coincrazed
I like your username.It reminds me of this girl that is in a club I go to.She is really cute.I
really like her.She doesn't like me,though.She always gives me an icy stare and she also ignores me.But I still like her.I always think,if a girl doesn't like me,that's okay,it just gives me more time to coin roll hunt. - coincrazed
i'm still trying to figure these out :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

Reply To This Topic #20 Posted Yesterday at 05:52:52 PM Quote

Hey Mister G!!! Welcome back. I'm looking forward to seeing some of those finds buddy. Good luck and keep us posted.
thank you LJ :love5:OOOPS....there i go again. sorry Mr. LJ :icon_pale: anyway i hope those banks have been replenishing while i was gone. i'll post as soon as i find anything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread