What's new

Im Back

njrelicgairl

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
538
Reaction score
1,102
Golden Thread
0
Location
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master and Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello

Boy, I haven't been on this site in a along time, i was on face book for some time.
Thought i come back and see how every thing is going. Njrelicgairl.
 
Welcome back ! This has to be better then facebook
 
Fakebook? I can't believe people still go there.

Welcome back
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome back NJRelicGairl!
 
Welcome back from Middle, TN
 
Welcome back. 🙋 What's Facebook?
 
Thanks to all for the welcomes. I got bored with face book.I also have some treasure relates stuff for sale,that i would like to get
rid of.I see this site has a classifield page. Is this for the chartterd members or for any one to list thing for sale.

Thanks njrelicgairl
 
A site with way to many problems
 
Welcome back! :occasion14:
 
Welcome back. Now if you want to become a charter member you will be able to sell here on Tnet, your PM limit is raised and you are eligible to enter the monthly drawing.
 
Thanks loco digger

Is there a fee for the member ship?
 
Fakebook? I can't believe people still go there.

Welcome back

There are sites that are dead now, as everything went to FB. A local jeep club and mustang site had good websites, I liked checking the classifieds, it went to nothing as everyone went to FB. Some sites survive it - some don't.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom