What's new

I'm guessing it's WWII, but not sure.

JWT70

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
130
Reaction score
64
Golden Thread
0
IMG_20200112_141018781.webpIMG_20200112_141051885.webp
 
From Wiki:

The Combat Infantryman Badge (CIB) is a United States Army military award. The badge is awarded to infantrymen and Special Forces soldiers in the rank of colonel and below, who fought in active ground combat while assigned as members of either an Infantry or Special Forces unit of brigade size or smaller at any time after 6 December 1941. For those soldiers who are not members of an infantry or Special Forces unit, the Combat Action Badge (CAB) is awarded instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Infantryman_Badge

I don't what era it's from, or even it it's a repro, but if authentic it seems to be missing its blue enamel surround for the rifle.
 
Upvote 0
It does look like an older CIB, but I don't see any means of attaching it.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom