What's new

Im jealous -- cant hunt.. reliving old finds

lazabert

Full Member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
168
Reaction score
331
Golden Thread
0
Location
Broad Brook, ct
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE 250 & 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sunday the 27th 014.webpwednsday the 30th sept 2015 002.webpteusday the 8th #2 005.webp
 
Upvote 16
We're looking at temps in the 50's this weekend.
A week or two without a hunt can make me a
little buggy.
I got a call from a friend who got out today. He
said the frost was 2 inches deep. I can live
with that. March 16th was my first hunt last
year so I'm 6 hunts ahead of the game this year.
 
Youre not alone my friend .
 
Wait till noon and get out to a wooded area or a park with good drainage. You should be able to find some thawed terra firma in your area.
 
Attn: Lazabert - See the picture in my avatar. P-Dawg also from BB. Drop me a PM if you like to chat.

NIce pics.
 
Very nice. I'm in NW CT. BB area is (was) loaded with NA artifacts. Great location.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom