What's new

I'm New Here

I'mJoshin-PA

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2023
Messages
60
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Minelab Vanquish 440
Nokta/Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey everyone. I'm a new guy here. I got into metal detecting in the last year and I'm hooked. My first permission turned out to be my best so far with a bunch of colonial era stuff which is somewhat unusual in northwestern PA. So I was instantly very much into this hobby and hope to be posting some pictures here soon! Thanks ya'll!
 
Welcome Josh...I'm new here as well, I look forward to seeing some pics. Love the colonial stuff. We rarely see it here in Tennessee.
 
Welcome from North Carolina!
 
Thanks guys! Here's a few of the old goodies I found on that first permission. I'm still blown away at my good fortune on that site! I believe I've identified these correctly? KG1. KG3. Tombac buttons.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0378.webp
    IMG_0378.webp
    73.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0669.webp
    IMG_0669.webp
    297.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2103.webp
    IMG_2103.webp
    387.7 KB · Views: 46
Welcome to the site
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom