What's new

Im Not a roger Miller Fan

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,827
Reaction score
76,265
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Not a roger Miller Fan

But I always Like this one

 
YES!! LOVE that song!
 
When I went to school at Sayre OK one of my teachers had also been Roger Miller's teacher for what little time he attended school over in Erick, OK. I don't think she thought much of him until he got famous. (Also home of Sheb Wooley, and one of my sisters. She doesn't have any hit records.) King of the Road was ok, but I liked 'My Uncle Used to Love me but She Died' and 'Can't Rollerskate in a Buffalo Herd' and others way more better.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom