In The Studio

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not been able to beach and water hunt this winter so played around in my little home photography studio.....lol
DSC_0966 DONE.jpg

Upvote 10
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pic, kinda reminds me of the old hand-coloured silhouette portraits from the 18thc.. :thumbsup:
I actually made that for a friend of mine, sent him a 16x24 canvas print. His name is Tom so I titled it Tom's Island.....lol

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where have you been hiding, haven't seen your posts in months?
Been fighting a mystery illness the last couple of years, and, just had my third neck surgery a month ago, took out the old and put in some new again, which they suspect may have been the source of the issues. Only time will tell, I guess? Not really seeing much improvement yet.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So about three years ago I started having a series of weird symptoms, everything from unexplained blood pressure spikes to tremors, chills, wavering strides, unsteadiness, pain my arms, elbows, uncontrolled twitching in my calf muscles, just to name a few. Turns out I had sever spinal cord compression, an area where I've had issues before. So now I have even more cadaver parts in my neck and two new plates, for a grand total of three. Doc says that's all they can do for me and that only time will tell if the nerves are going to heal or not. This is a road I've traveled two previous times, once in 97, and again in 2005, now in 2022. So in about three months I should know how things are going to turn out, but it could take up to a year. Still on weight restrictions for another 30 days but past couple of days have gone pretty well so I'm hopeful. I usually bounce back so my outlook is pretty good. I'm pretty hard to hold down....lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread