dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,567 Reaction score 13,175 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Apr 9, 2024 #1 singular, got out for a short time. found a broke, farmer came in as I was leaving to spray. glad I got out then. Attachments 1000004105.webp 1 MB · Views: 69 Upvote 4
singular, got out for a short time. found a broke, farmer came in as I was leaving to spray. glad I got out then.
CreekSide Gold Member Joined Jan 31, 2023 Messages 5,839 Reaction score 27,018 Golden Thread 0 Apr 9, 2024 #2 Spray of course is bad but chicken scratch on a field isn’t a walk in the park. Glad you were able to get out for a bit
Spray of course is bad but chicken scratch on a field isn’t a walk in the park. Glad you were able to get out for a bit