What's new

Indigo Digger New England

well done, need cellar hole detecting advice

Hello

just watched your video on utube, well done on half penny, I am new to metal detecting I have equinox 800,

I did a cellar hole today, and could only hear iron, or the good numbers kept jumping around, no solid signal, where the numbers never remained solid. thats usually the sound and ID of large iron or nails from my limited experience,

just wondering what kind of sounds and ID# you got with half penny and buckle and pewter handle

since we have different machines, maybe you can describe the sounds and IDs to today money
like was the half penny similar the sound of a quarter?

I just worried I am missing stuff when I get signals that nealy always come up as nails

Thanks
 
Excellent first time hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom