Jessesacagio Greenie Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 17 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 23, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I found this in a ghost town I havnt seen anything on the Internet like it. If anyone has any info on how old or what it may be worth, that would be greatly appreciated Attachments image-3718819119.webp 28.7 KB · Views: 113
I found this in a ghost town I havnt seen anything on the Internet like it. If anyone has any info on how old or what it may be worth, that would be greatly appreciated
Lafitte Deux Hero Member Joined Jan 19, 2012 Messages 681 Reaction score 366 Golden Thread 0 Location Western NC Detector(s) used Garrett's Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 23, 2014 #2 Jesse, Try posting this in the What Is It? forum here. Lots of knowledgable folks that enjoy ID'ing things. And also, Welcome to TNet!
Jesse, Try posting this in the What Is It? forum here. Lots of knowledgable folks that enjoy ID'ing things. And also, Welcome to TNet!