What's new

Ink Well

Dharmacy

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
466
Reaction score
908
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Varies with location and conditions.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eight panel umbrella ink well. Recovered from a New York Militia hut site at Brandy Station, VA.

D.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    178.6 KB · Views: 92
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    133 KB · Views: 93
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    148 KB · Views: 81
Upvote 0
Those are some cool looking ink wells. Maybe one day I'll come across one.
 
Gotta agree with devldog, those are some nice looking ink wells!!! "D"
 
That is a nice umbrella ink. looks like it has a pontil mark. Just sold my three. Aqua,amber, and a dark green. I still have a couple like Truth has and a turtle. Nice ink recovery. Congratulations!!
 
Those are some cool looking ink wells. Maybe one day I'll come across one.

I have never Found or dug one but I have 2 pretty cool ones that I won at my Club.

You got a nice one D'

DIV ?
 
I have never Found or dug one but I have 2 pretty cool ones that I won at my Club.

You got a nice one D'

DIV ?

Yes, that was the last one I went to, DIV 5 I think. I went to the first 5 DIV hunts, then my son was getting into sports and that took up all my extra time for a while.

D.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom