jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,993 Reaction score 76,440 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2012 Thread Owner #1 thought I was gonna Post it didn't ya ?
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2012 #2 Heard them many times on the Howard Stern Show, nothing new to me.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,993 Reaction score 76,440 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2012 Thread Owner #3 spartacus53 said: Heard them many times on the Howard Stern Show, nothing new to me. Click to expand... Same here Really. what's odd I honestly can't say I like them, as far as their attitudes. But their music is another story. I do like all of it I've heard so far.
spartacus53 said: Heard them many times on the Howard Stern Show, nothing new to me. Click to expand... Same here Really. what's odd I honestly can't say I like them, as far as their attitudes. But their music is another story. I do like all of it I've heard so far.